We provide advisory dedicated to help you steer your portfolio and financial plan towards success. We only have one priority in structuring our strategies – you.
In partnership with:
Portfolio Second Opinion
Does your mind ever lead you wondering what’s wrong with your portfolio?
Flip My Life will help you:
- Develop better understanding of your investments
- Get to know current and future investment risks to address
- Improve your portfolio vision with our unbiased review
Haven’t found the right professionals to manage your portfolio yet?
Flip My Life will help you:
- Identify what you are looking for and what you should be looking for in a team
- Introduce suitable fund companies and investment funds personally picked to match your investment style
- Develop the best team for you
Financial Plan Alignment
This service is our Portfolio Second Opinion and Investment Options services in one.
How we help get your financial plan into work:
- Identify your financial objectives, goals, and values
- Evaluate the suitability of your investment portfolio
- Integrate your portfolio and financial goals into a customized investment strategy
- Recommendations and follow through
Know your investment accounts
In investing, knowing where to invest comes first. This section will help you understand and get to know the types of investments that will help you accommodate your financial goals and investing style.
Along with understanding the importance of financial planning, one recognizes the need to choose one or a combination of investment accounts available. There are two categories–registered and non-registered. A registered investment account enjoys a tax-sheltered status from the government and comes with a list of restrictions that helps ensure the investment is utilized for its intended purpose.
Get to know more about your registered investment account options here.
Non-registered Investment Accounts
These are general investment accounts that allow you to invest a wide range of assets. Due to their non-registered status, they don’t have the same limits or regulations as the registered accounts. Having said that, income generated by this investment vehicle is subject to tax.
Considerations before opening an
Your investment goals
It is important to be clear about your investment objectives in choosing an investment account. This will help you choose the appropriate investment vehicle among the variety of options available to you, maximizing your gains and minimizing taxes.
Fees and charges
What the account can hold
This consideration is especially important in registered investment accounts. The Government imposes rules and regulations as to the limit, amount, and the type of investment you are allowed to purchase in your account. When working with a financial advisor, ensure that they are able to sell the investments you want.